Raagen Hydraulic Creep and Rupture Testing Machines
Raagen Creep Test Machines are primarily designed to perform Creep and Stress Rupture testing of a wide variety of materials to both standard and customized specifications such as ASTM E139, ISO 204, ISO/R 206 and similar international standards. Raagen designs and manufactures full closed loop servo controlled electromechanical high temperature and room temperature creep testing machines with capacities from 5 kN to 250 kN.
Raagen Creep and Stress Rupture Test Machines are essential equipment for determining the high-temperature properties of various materials. The importance of Raagen creep test systems is used especially in the selection of materials for high temperature structures, increasing the reliability in estimating the life of working components, monitoring the behavior of working components at high temperature and constant force, constant elongation values, and in the research and development of new materials.
Features of Raagen Creep and Stress-rupture Test Machines
- Raagen creep test machines use servo motor technology. The movement of ball shafts is provided by precision servo motors.
- Precision is important in creep test systems because precise control is required to be able to stand at a certain load or strain value.
- In order for the machine to stand at constant values for a long time, Raagen uses the most sensitive components in Electromechanical creep test systems.
- Creep testing software records and graphs the values read from the sensors.
- It can be used with vibration damping feet and tensile grips and creep test apparatuses for a wide variety of specimens and tests.
- Suitable creep test systems are available for both room temperature and high temperature testing.
- Room in standard air environment High temperature test furnaces in the temperature range from 600 ℃ to 2200 ℃ in a vacuum environment are used with Raagen creep test devices.
- Numerous high temperature tensile grips, pull rods, specimen holders, high temperature test furnace for creep and stress rupture applications systems, creep test extensometers and high temperature extensometers are available. Many of these can also be used in hot shrink test applications on Raagen universal testing machines.
ASTM E139 test, ASTM E292 test, ASTM D1654 test, ASTM C1291 test, ASTM C1337 test, ASTM D7337 test, ASTM D2990 test, ASTM D3039 test, ASTM D7337 test, ASTM F519 test, ASTM E1457 test, ASTM E2760, ASTM E2714 test, ASTM C480 test, ASTM F38 test, ASTM C1181 test, ASTM D6112 test, ASTM D6992 test, ASTM A732 test, ASTM E821 test, ASTM C1211 test, ASTM D4027, ASTM E111 test
BS EN 2002-5 test, BS ISO 8013 test, BS 4A4-1 test, BS EN ISO 204 test, BS EN ISO 899-1 test
ISO 903 test, ISO 13431 test, ISO 22215 test, ISO 20392 test, ISO 7616 test, ISO 7850 test, ISO 8013 test, ISO 10066 test, ISO 9026 test, ISO 2285 test, ISO 920 test, ISO 29469 test
NASM 1312 test
Servo Hydraulic Fatigue Test Machines Grips And Test Fixtures
Raagen has a big engineer team for designin of different test fixtures according to various test standards.This team analyse the customer's exact requirement of required tests. They offer correct fixture types and dimensions for customer.Raagen offers different kind of tensile test fixtures, compression test plates, flexural and bending test apparatus, shear test fixtures, peeling tests fixtures, eccentric rollers, chucks, puncture test fixtures, specimen cutters and cutting dies. See more...
Extensometers for Strain Measurement
Raagen offers all type of extensometers to use with electromechanical test machines to able to strain measurement of mechanical tests.
We are supplying of tensile test extensometers, clip on extensometers, compression test deflection gauges, transversal extensometers, video extensometers, laser extensometers, long travel extensometers and automatic extensometers. See more...
High Temperature Furnaces
Raagen develops, manufactures and supplies high temperature test furnaces for quality assessment in material testing under high temperature (HT).
Suitable for variety of high temperature tests, including tension, compression, bend and fatigue testing of metals, composites, ceramics and many other materials. Suitable for variety of high temperature tests, including tension, compression, bend and fatigue testing of metals, composites, ceramics and many other materials. The furnaces can using with Raagen Electromechanical Test Machines to determine material characterisation of elevated temperatures. See more...
Environmental Chambers for Universal Testing Machines
Raagen environmental test chambers provides extensive temperature testing capabilities for evaluating material properties under non-ambient testing conditions. A full range of complementary grips, pullrods and extensometers are available for using inside of environmental test cabinets.
Raagen makes high or low temperature testing is made possible by integrate an climalitical chamber to a universal testing machine.